This is a quick and easy recipe when you need to grab a healthy snack and run to work/school: it has no added sugar, but still tastes delicious.
- 1/3 cup room temperature butter
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup wholemeal flour
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- toppings of choice: chocolate chips / raisins / coconut flakes / nuts / seeds…
- Preheat the oven to 390 F, line a baking tray
- Cream together butter and mashed banana, mix in the egg.
- Mix the dry ingredients and add it to the wet.
- Fold in the toppings.
- Drop the batter to the tray using a spoon, flatten the cookies a little bit.
- Bake for about 10 min, until golden, take out of the oven and let cool on a wire reck.
That’s it! With all the toppings combinations you will have different cookies all the time!